History


PRE 1975

Since our earliest days we have been in the retail business; first in a haphazard way, then in the 1930's running a general store and supplying feed to the local farmer. At first we mixed feed with a shovel on the floor of a shed. In the late 1940's, a small retail facility built. This was added on to here and there and by the late 1960's we had developed an 8,000 square foot store, selling groceries, hardware and dry goods.

During the 1950's a need developed to supply local residents with petroleum products. In response, we began supplying fuels locally through vehicle service and farm and home deliveries.